JPRS Held 6th ".jprs DNSSEC Key Ceremony"
On 3 September 2019, JPRS held the ".jprs DNSSEC Key Ceremony."
In public-key cryptography, a key ceremony is a procedure that a unique pair of private and public keys is generated.
.jprs DNSSEC Key Ceremony is a procedure creating key- and zone-signing keys for signing the .jprs zone.
It is vital to ensure the reliability and stability of DNSSEC that the procedure for generating and managing the key pairs is properly and securely executed.
The key created in the key ceremony will be published in accordance with the following schedule.
* Publish the new DNSKEY resource record in the .jprs zone
* Publish the new DS resource record in the root zone
* Remove the obsolete DS resource record from the root zone
18 October 2019
* Remove the obsolete DNSKEY resource record from the .jprs zone
- JPRS Deploys DNSSEC in the JP Domain Name Service
- Delegation of the New gTLD ".jprs"
- JPRS Held 9th ".jp DNSSEC Key Ceremony"
- Information on DNSSEC (in Japanese)