JPRS started to distribute IDN standards (RFCs)-compatible i-Nav™ plug-in for Japanese JP Domain Name on July 30, 2003
- Japanese JP Domain Name Is Accessible through Standards-Compatible Browsers Such as Netscape7.1 -
JRRS started to distribute IDN standards (RFCs) -compatible i-Nav™ plug-in for Japanese JP Domain Name on July 30, 2003. The i-Nav™ (version 4.0) can be downloaded at JPRS i-Nav™ distribution website (http://jprs.jp/i-Nav/). If you have installed previous version of i-Nav™ plug-in, you do not have to re-install version 4.0, as your i-Nav™ will be automatically updated within around a week.
In the beginning of September, JPRS will support resolution of domain names with Punycode only. Then Japanese JP Domain Name will be based on IDN standards-compatible technology.
- i-Nav™ distribution website (in Japanese)
- JPRS Launched IDN Standards-Compatible Japanese JP Domain Name Registration Service on July 10, 2003
- Service Migration Schedule of Japanese JP Domain Name
- Japanese Domain Names Association(JDNA)