JPRS Revised DNSSEC Practice Statement for the JP Zone (JP DPS)
On October 6th, JPRS revised "DNSSEC Practice Statement for the JP Zone (JP DPS)".
The new version of JP DPS is found on the following URI.
- Japanese (original) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-jpn.v1.3.html
- English (translation) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-eng.v1.3.html
cf. the current version of JP DPS;
- Japanese (original) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-jpn.v1.2.html
- English (translation) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-eng.v1.2.html
Document version: 1.3
Effective date: October 6th, 2014
- Changed the name and explanation of trusted roles
- Fixed some typographical errors and omissions
(For more information, "Update History" is attached to the document)