JPRS expressed its endorsement to the contribution made by technical community - toward the discussion in NETmundial -
JPRS expressed its endorsement to the contribution made by technical community, which was submitted to "Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance" (known as NETmundial[*1]) that will be held in Sao Paulo, Brazil during 23-24 April 2014.
NETmundial is a meeting on Internet Governance, where all communities will meet and discuss about development of cooperation through global multistakeholder efforts. The main themes are set to be:
- Internet Governance Principles
- Roadmap for the Further Evolution of the Internet Governance Ecosystem
The contribution statements[*2] endorsed by JPRS discusses the following mainly from technical community aspects.
- Internet depends on a global and interoperable fabric of information and communications technology and the people who operate and use it.
- Multistakeholderism where stakeholders make contribution through their individual and collective expertise and practical experience, including technical aspects.
- *1. NETmundial
- *2. Internet Governance Observations and Recommendations From Members of the Internet Technical Community