JPRS Revised DNSSEC Practice Statement for the JP Zone (JP DPS)
On January 17th, JPRS revised "DNSSEC Practice Statement for the JP Zone (JP DPS)". This action is a consequence of annual re-examination of JP DPS, which is regulated in section 1.4.3 of JP DPS itself.
The new version of JP DPS is found on the following URI.
- Japanese (original) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-jpn.v1.2.html
- English (translation) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-eng.v1.2.html
cf. the current version of JP DPS;
- Japanese (original) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-jpn.v1.1.html
- English (translation) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-eng.v1.1.html
Document version: 1.2
Effective date: January 17th, 2014
- Updated to conform to the DPS framework (RFC 6841)
- Changed TTL of DS resource record(s) from 86400 to 7200
(For more information, "Update History" is attached to the document)