JPRS Revised DNSSEC Practice Statement for the JP Zone (JP DPS)
(Last Update: 3 October 2011)
|Updated: 3 October 2011|
The version 1.1 is now effective.
On September 22th, JPRS revised "DNSSEC Practice Statement for the JP Zone (JP DPS)". This action is a consequence of annual re-examination of JP DPS, which is regulated in section 1.4.3 of JP DPS itself.
The new version of JP DPS is found on the following URI.
- Japanese (original) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-jpn.v1.1.html
- English (translation) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-eng.v1.1.html
cf. the current version of JP DPS;
- Japanese (original) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-jpn.v1.0.html
- English (translation) : https://jprs.jp/doc/dnssec/jp-dps-eng.v1.0.html
Document version: 1.1
Effective date: October 1st, 2011
- Clarified specification for NSEC3 parameters
- Deleted unnecessary description of NSEC3PARAM
(For more information, "Update History" is attached to the document)